While it’s true that there are lots of different accounting qualifications out there, AAT qualifications ensure that, no matter what level you’re starting your academic journey at, you’ll be on the road to building a successful career in accounting.
AAT is a name that employers trust. Their qualifications are greatly respected by professionals in the accounting and finance industry, not only in the UK, but around the world. Organisations such as Sainsbury’s, P&G, and the Ministry of Defence continue to hire AAT qualified members for their knowledge, skills, diligence and enthusiasm. Simply put – AAT qualifications teach students the practical, real world skills they need to prosper.
Why AAT? We’ll give you 15 reasons:
- AAT is an established and respected name in accounting and was established in 1980
- AAT offer qualifications for most levels of accounting knowledge
- You can retrain at any age
- AAT qualifications are internationally recognised
- Large organisations such as P&G, Sainsbury’s, and the Ministry of Defence hire AAT qualified members
- AAT is sponsored by four of the UK’s leading chartered accountancy bodies: CIPFA, CIMA, ICAS, and ICAEW.
- AAT award around 90% of all vocational qualifications in accounting
- ATT courses offer practical, real world skills that employers look for in employees
- AAT qualifications allow you to combine study with full-time work or a family
- 97% of full members would recommend AAT
- You can boost your earning potential by progressing through each qualification
- After studying with AAT, you can start work straight away, study to become a chartered accountant, or set up your own accountancy firm
- AAT qualifications offer you real value for money – they offer you flexible and cost effective training options that work for you
- AAT work with more than 500 AAT training providers
- AAT offer online career resources to support their students
If you’d like some advice or want to discuss studying an AAT accounting qualification, get in contact with us via the Aspiring Accountants contact us page.