There are several types of AAT membership, depending on your experience/which qualification/s you have studied. Today, we will go through some of the different types of membership.
AAT Student Member Fees
– AAT student annual membership fee: £92/£82 for international students (pay each year)
– AAT student admission fee: £43 (one-off fee)
AAT Affiliate Member Fees
– AAT affiliate annual membership fee: £118 (pay each year)
AAT Professional Member Fees
- AAT Full Member (MAAT)
– MAAT admission fee: £45 (one-off fee)
– MAAT annual membership fee: £147 (pay each year)
– MAAT reduced annual membership fee*: £74 (pay each year)
- AAT Fellow Member (FMAAT)
– FMAAT admission fee: £45 (one-off fee)
– FMAAT annual membership fee: £152 (pay each year)
– FMAAT reduced annual membership fee*: £76 (pay each year)
– FMAAT Premium annual membership fee: £201 (pay each year)
- Life Membership
– 30+ years: £147 (one-off fee)
– 20-29 years: £294 (one-off fee)
– 10-19 years: £368 (one-off fee)
– 0-9 years: £441 (one-off fee)
AAT Licensed Member Fees
- AAT Licensed Accountant Fees
– AAT Licensed Accountant fees: £279 (pay each year)
– AAT Licensed Accountant reduced fees – Gross Fee Income under £7,000: £177 (pay each year)
Head to the AAT website for reinstatement fees, dual membership and subscription options for bookkeeping, small business finance and access accounting courses.
Decided a career in accounting is for you? Contact Aspiring Accountants today for free to see which AAT course you’re suited to.
Find out more about AAT memberships.